CIPIL’s Co-director, Dr Henning Grosse Ruse-Khan, joined a panel at the Symposium on Recent Developments in International Investment and Trade held at the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law on 30 November.
The panel consisted of:
- Professor Tania Voon (University of Melbourne)
- Professor Andrew Mitchell (University of Melbourne)
- Professor Loukas Mistelis (Queen Mary, University of London)
- Dr Henning Grosse Ruse-Khan (University of Cambridge)
- Ms Odette Murray (University of Cambridge)
- Professor Julian Mortenson (University of Michigan)
Dr Grosse Ruse-Khan’s full presentation is available to download.